I may have talked about confidence briefly in another post from last year. I think I just explained how I gained a bit of confidence last year. But I want to give you all some tips on how to boost YOUR confidence and be happy.
- Play some happy music~ I do this all the time. When I drive, when I’m in the shower, when I’m getting ready, etc. My mood boosts sooo much. Yesterday, when I drove, happy music played through my car and I blasted the stereo and singed. I was in such a good mood yesterday.
- Do what makes you happy~ I see so many people doing something just becauses it makes others happy or it pays well, but they are miserable. If being a chef, teacher, lawyer, blogger, etc. makes you happy… DO IT!!!!! Don’t live off of someone else because they didn’t have the chance.
- Don’t live off of someone else~ This tied in with #2. Do what makes you happy. If your parents want you to be something, but you don’t. Don’t do it. It is your life. Yes, your parents want the best for you and brought you here. But it is yourlife. Not theirs.
- Do somethig new~ if you have the chance to do soemthing that you never done before. Don’t hesitate. Do it. You never know when something like that will come again and you will regret it. Moving to a new place, do it. Go to the new restuarnt. Travel alone. Meet new people.
- Surround yourself with positivity~ Don’t spread negaitivity around. We already live in a world filled with negaitvity, don’t sread more. If you are a negative person, you have to change for yourself and others. If you are around negative people, talk to them or just leave them. You will feel so good about yourself afterwards.
Hoped these tips were helpful for you. Let me know if you have anymore tips that you follow or if you want me to post more.
Hoped you liked this and see you soon. Bye! Xxx