I'm so sorry for the lack of posts! I was very, very busy this week and had no time to write. Thank you all for being patient with me. Now, let's see what I have been loving for July.
- "Back to You"- Louis Tomlinson ft. Bebe Rexha. I LOVE THIS SONNNNGGGGGG!! Great job Louis and Bebe!
- Bare Minerals Blemish Remedy Acne treatment- This is so gentle yet it reduces blemishes quickly. I love bare minerals!
- Sunscreen- In the past, I rarely wore sunscreen. So I would look like a tomato. But recently, I have been using sunscreen and love it. I use Hawaiian Tropic face sunscreen. It hydrates your skin while protecting it.
- "Moana"- I know I'm late to the party, but I love Moana! I love everything about it. The characters, the music, the actors, the plot, etc. I love Disney!
- Bagels- This month has been the month where I have figured out my love for bagels.
- Raven's Home– This is a new spinoff show on Disney Channel from That's So Raven. I'm literally watching it right now as I'm typing this.
That is all! I know it is random, but I like random things. Again, sorry for the lack of activity. But I do have my personal life and have to keep that on track as well. It is hard to balence both. Thank you for understanding.
Thanks for reading. See you soon. Bye! Xxx