OH MY GOSSHHHHH!!! I HAVE BEEN NOMINATED FOR SOMETHING!! When I started this blog, I had no intentions that I would be nominated for something. Thank you to Kat’s Chat for nominating me. It was a great thing to wake up to this morning.
Kat is a 19-year-old living in South-East England in Kent. She recently started her blog a couple of days ago and she is truly amazing.
Liebster Award Rules
- Answer the 11 questions being asked
- Tag 11 new bloggers through social media
- Make 11 new questions for your nominees
- Recognize the blogger who nominated you
Q & A
- What words would you describe yourself? The words I would use to describe myself are respectful, funny, kind, and quiet. When you first meet me, I’m quiet and shy. Once you get to know me, there is no way to shut me up. When I was younger, my parents taught me to respect and be kind to others. I’m very funny as well. I make the weirdest jokes and love puns.
- How did you get into blogging? Since 2014, I thought doing YouTube was pretty cool. I wanted to do it, but was too scared to start. In May of 2016, I finally started a blog. (It ended with me deleting it). After a few trial and errors, I finally made this one two months later.
- What is something you do daily/daily routine? I do all the basics (obviously) eat, sleep, breath, talk, etc. I also catch up on YouTube. I will do some blogging stuff here and there. I also excercise once or twice a day everyday.
- If it could be one season all year, which one would you pick and why? I would pick fall/autumn. Here in Michigan, fall is beautiful. All the trees changing color, the weather isn’t that cold, but not too warm.
- What is an experience you had that you will never forget? My first time on a roller coaster. I was 15 and I went to Disney in Florida for a school trip. We just got to Hollywood Studios and we had fast passes to go to Rockin Roller Coaster. I was kinda of scared to go on, but my friend pressured me to go on. It was so much fun and I had so much energy afterwards. We even went on it one more time.
- Which quote dp find yourslef using a lot? “Do more of what makes you happy”-Alfie Deyes. If you love doing something, but everyone thinks it is weird. Juts do it! If it makes you happy, then do it.
- Trends you have liked and not liked. A trend that I hated the most were fidget spinners. It got so out of hand and everyone has one. Even three year olds have at least one! I don’t think there is a trend that I have loved. Probably denim making a huge comeback. I don’t know.
- What are your other hobbies execpt blogging? I like to run, play/watch sports, read, and study maps. (I love geography).
- Do you have any hidden talents? No, I can’t even snap correctly.
- Who are your YouTube inspirations? Zoella a.k.a Zoe Sugg. She was the reasn for me to start a blog. She is truly amazing.
- If a movie was made about you, who would you want to play your charcter? Selena Gomez.
- Favorite Movie?
- Boy bands or girl bands?
- Favorite type of music?
- What are your top 3 favorite apps on your phone?
- Best place you have traveled to?
- Who is your biggest role model?
- If you were given 24 hours to live, what would you do?
- Favorite animal?
- Which decade would you want to live in?
- What was your biggest achivement in life?
- What is your dream job?
Check evevryoe out, they are awesome! Have fun! Check out The Global Aussie for rules and a photo for your post.
Thank you for reading. See you soon. Bye! Xxx